Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yellow wins by a landslide



Well if you can count 4 votes to none a landslide then there you have it. I am re-posting both photos the top of each has been photoshopped and the bottom of each SOC. Now you may know all of the gory details . While on vacation I took the yellow one and Adam took the purple one. He was making over how good he was and what a great shot it was and I told him it was OK and he said do a contest on your blog if you think the yellow one is so great. SO I did and not to say I told you so but "I told you so" . I guess the photo class with Doug paid off even if I rarely notice it does. Thanks for those of you who voted and gave a victory to women everywhere.
This goes nowhere but in our conversation... I like his a lot better now that I "souped " it up in photo shop.

No comments: