Friday, August 15, 2008

Cakes & Cookies & Donuts Oh My!!!

Well as you may know today was day #2 back to work . It was a lot easier. I am pretty sure it was because I didn't go to the gym before work. I did all of the special orders for Sat and then made extras for the cases. I really do enjoy it. The creativity is such a fun thing for me. I can just do whatever. I have been really stewing about doing some cakes with scrapbook type decorations on them like this .

How cool is that?This woman's photography and scrappin is amazing. So I am looking for cake inspiration from her too . Did I mention she is a Geo Cacher too. Just how perfect can you get. If she wasn't across the pond I tell ya I 'd be her bestest bud!
Well tomorrow is another day and we have 10 am passes to go and tour the new Lucas Oil Stadium so I better get to be I have a mere 12 hours to be there. Be on the look out for a photo tour of the place on bugga's spot tomorrow. Good Night!

No comments: