Saturday, August 23, 2008

Even a blogger get's a vacation

I know it's been a minute since I posted and I should be napping right now instead of typing but I thought I'd better check in. I was up at 5 am this morning doing this.
It's for my Aunt Clara's surprise 60th birhtday and I have to be in Bargersville by 2 for the party. Then we are going to Horseshoe with my uncle tonight!
Mom came over to take Bella to the gym with her so I could clean up my cake mess and then I hope I can nap.So see I've been gone but I've been busy. I worked Wed Thursday and Friday and was uber busy at work all 3 days so I am ready for Monday as I can have a day to clean my house for real and sleep in... yeah right!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

That is one gorgeous cake! Have fun today!

Mynde said...

I love that cake! Beautiful!