Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Out with the old...In with the new...


While I was downtown today I thought I'd snap a shot of the old RCA dome before it is rendered to a huge pile of ruble. They have removed the signage so you can't see a name but the old familiar white domed top is still there.
Then I inched right down the street to get a shot of the HUGE fancy schmancy new Lucas Oil Stadium that's been the talk of the town over the last couple of weeks.

It was quite hard to get a shot good shot of it. I was to close and it is so big that to get a perspective I needed to be standing on the I-70 ramp to get a good shot. Well no dodging traffic to get the right angle for me today folks.I've been busy....

I belong to a new crowd if only for one more day."The ladies who lunch" I have taken for granted being off of work for nearly 3 years. I have lounged around the house,made tons of baked goods,cavorted to the gym and plenty of play dates. However I did not take nearly enough time to go meet all of my friends and go out on lunch dates. Well today when I asked Bella what she'd like to do today she said"I want Granny to come pick me up and take me to Bouncertown" uh um well I told her "Bouncertown is not an option today ,Granny is at work" so OK "Let's go meet Granny for pizza" Well as you can imagine 1 phone call was all it took and we had a lunch date.I personally would of much preferred to go HERE.
Alas it was not my decision. So instead we went here. Don't get me wrong I love their food to it's just not as "refined" as my choice. Maybe one day awhile down the road my sweet little bug will call me and say "Mom do you want to go to Oceanaire?" followed by a quick "My Treat".... WAKE UP Rebecca's nap time is over. For now I will be thrilled to eat greasy pizza with my 2 favorite ladies while we talk about bouncertown. I am a little tender hearted today thinking of Miss Julies luck at having my baby for the next 2 days. I'll miss her so and we both are so excited when I see her after work,but it's tough. Maybe they have an opening for her in the bakery.



Then again maybe NOT!

No comments: