Monday, August 4, 2008

Lifting and Swiming and so on...

I'm totally lifting this off Ronda's blog, but like it, so I think that's acceptable.
Appetizer - If you learned today you were going to die tomorrow, name three things you would do?
1.) Tell my family how much I Love them.
2) Spend as much time with my family as possible.
3.) Do the above on a cruise around the world.
Soup - What is your very first memory?
Being in a crib and having my step dad tell me my Mom was gone and not coming home
Salad - Name one service you are willing to pay for and one your not.
I pay for a pedicure and nails. I don't like it when I do it myself and it's a nice relaxing time for me. Fixing up around the house ,painting etc seems like a waste even if they are way faster and better at it than Adam and I.
Main Course - Do you make your bed every day?
Not every single day but almost


Last night was men's night out and Adam went out. So Bella and I went over to Mom's house for a dip in the pool. We got there pretty late but that was nice. The sun was going down so it wasn't so hot but it was still hot enough for the water to be quite warm. We splashed and jumped and played for a long while. We tried to bird watch the little starlings that were coming up to take a bath in the run off water. Bella is just to loud and busy , those birds never saw anything like her. She kept asking"Where are those birdies going" The she would hoot and holler. See a few pictures I took below.

So far today I have cleaned my room and made my bed(whoo hoo) Cleaned Bella's room and picked up her bathroom. I have washed 3 loads of laundry and folded 2. Packed up most of our suitcase.Did church bills and the deposit.Went to the bank,gas station,Red Box, Blockbuster and Panera too. Now I just have to unload and reload the dishwasher ,balance the checkbook,finish washing laundry so I can finish packing our bags. Heck I've got it made!

2 comments:

Mynde said...

Good grief! I have had good days in my life where I can accomplish a lot- but today is certainly not one of them (but apparently it is for you!)

Ronda said...

What a bathing beauty!