Thursday, August 14, 2008

I made it out alive....

Today was my first day back to work and it wasn't to bad. I worked on the southwest side of the city and I am at the same store again tomorrow. I knew both of the girls I worked with ,they had both been there for along time. I am pretty tired though since I was up at 5 and at the gym at 5:45 and at work by 8. The thing is I am on my feet all day and it can get a little hard on your feet ,not to mention your back from bending over a lot.
Next week I work 3 days and all of the stores are north Zionsville, Noblesville and Fishers. They are all stores I am familiar with so it should be pretty easy. The hard part will be getting into all the I-69 mess in the mornings and evenings. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mynde said...

I am impressed that you made it to the gym. Me personally, I haven't been in two weeks. I'm thinking post air show I get back in the swing of things! You go girl!

Ronda said...

Very impressive, Mrs. Vibbert. Glad to hear your first day back went well.