Tuesday, August 19, 2008

U-G-L-Y it don't have no alibi it's ugly.




Now please please please DO NOT be offended if you drive said vehicle. It's just not the one for me for sure. When I went to pick up a rental car while my window is being replaced, this is what they give me. I know the associate was trying to be nice giving me a nicer vehicle than the compact my insurance pays for so I didn't have the heart to be disrespectful of her trying to give me something comparable.

The car/truck? (I'm still not sure which) itself is not horrible. However when you painted it shocking orange that's when you lost me. It has a really long nose/front and it's really short in the back. So parking in my garage was OK. I am glad that my husband doesn't work for Jeep cause then I may be stuck with it. The inside is OK just not set up like I'd prefer and it seems very stiff rigid to drive. Oh well it's free and it turns out it was only for one day as Adam told me when he got home my car is ready to go. So this morning I'll be returning the great pumpkin and picking up my grocery getter(see below)

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Welcome back, grocery getter!

I tried reading that sermon you linked yesterday, and I can't get a stretch long enough to concentrate. I'll try again today. It was off to a good start, but somewhere between pouring milk and changing diapers, I was losing my train of thought...like that train hadn't left the station years ago!

Mynde said...

Again I say, I love it! I even like the orange! And your dinner was simply smashing. I can't begin to tell you what a relief it was to have a home cooked, nice meal (not to mention that sinful cake!). And to think- I still have lots left for lunch today. You are awesome, and I thank you again for thinking of me.