Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Official

Well at least I have the offer and I have accepted it. On Aug 11th I will be going back to work part time 10 days a month. I will be doing the same old stuff I have always done. Working for a broker instead of a manufacturer this time though.I will be representing a product I have represented before too. So it should be a cake walk.No pun intended.
My dear friend has offered to watch Bella 3 days a week and I am so excited to have a loving secure home for her to be in. She loves to play with my friends daughter and talks about her all the time. So it seems to me that it was meant to be. God does that for me a lot . I have a need and he supplies it. He is so Awesome. I am always amazed at the way he works in my life . Not always as I expect or want but ALWAYS as I need.That's why I shine

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Well, congratulations! It's just meant to be, isn't it? That's awesome news. I love that song, too. I've never heard the whole thing.

Mynde said...

Congrats Missy Bucket!

Ronda said...

Can I come with you? Or leave my kids at Julie's house? Calgon...take me away!