Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Whew is it Tuesday again?

I tell you what it seems like I am standing still and the day's just fly by past me. I spent most of Monday cleaning my house. For some odd reason it seems as if I do this every single day and I never ever never ever ever get it done. Why is that? If I were a rich blogger like some I know I'd just offer you a free gift card or zune and you could tell me why that is. Better yet if I were a rich blogger I'd just pay someone else to do it whilst I play in the yard with Bella.

We are going to church today to pick up some bills that need to be paid. I am sure Bella will want to stay around there and play at the playground. She's been coughy ,sneezy,dopey and Grumpy this week so I know she shouldn't but the poor kids going stir crazy in the house with me.She even had to miss gym last night as punishment for running around here like a crazy kid yesterday doing among other things,peeing in her bedroom floor(the ONLY room in the house that has carpet)biting me,robbing God's piggy bank,coloring her legs with markers.Soon I will be able to laugh all of these things off and just take photos of them to post here. I am not to that point yet ,trust me.

Then tonight is my night to take Shelley dinner and being the big slacker I am I've opted to pay the Pizza guy to make her a healthy nutritious dinner tonight(yeah right).I also am planning on getting a manicure & pedicure at some point today. This is one thing I can do that makes me totally relaxed and after a few days with a sick Bella I need that. Not to mention that the gym totally kicked my butt last night. I did cardio on the bike for 23 minutes and it nearly killed me. I think it's because I waited till the end of the day . I prefer to do it early in the day as I get a few moments to myself and it gives me energy for the rest of the day too.
We leave on Thursday to Kentucky for my Mom's side of the family reunion. We are staying at a lodge in a KOA campground so I know it will be fun. Adam is planning on putting up a tent in the yard so Bella and he can "camp out" . We are also planning on going after a really tough level 5/5 geocache this weekend while we are down there. So I better be prepared for a good workout while we are down there too. It will be nice to see the folks we only see one or two times a year. A bonus is this cache is at Cumberland Falls so we will get to see some really beautiful scenery too.
I better shut up and get packing huh?

2 comments:

Nita said...

Happy July! It's you birthday month to my little baby girl.

Love ya, Mom

Ronda said...

I love it! You know how to make one of those cool headers? Impressive!