Monday, July 21, 2008

Going back...

While surfing through some old photos on our hard drive yesterday I thought I might post a few on here to share for a good laugh or two.
OK so this one is photoshopped but it makes me laugh just the same . I did it for a 1970's outing we went to once.

The Photo above is of Adam & our dog Sally's 1st birthday with us. She was 4. Now she is 14 and my dear husband was 25 but going through a mid -life crisis as he decided to dye his hair blond. Let's just say everyone was doing it back then and I am SO glad he didn't like it. Although I will admit when it grew out a little and was 2 tone it looked better. Not much but a little.The above shot's are of our garden at our house in Greenfield. I miss the place as it was nice quiet and rural. I DO NOT miss driving 20 miles for the nearest anything. Now of course they are up and coming and have things like Cracker Barrel,Starbucks and O'Charley's still no mall but hey way better stuff than when we were there (1997-2003)
Then their is my personal favorite the "What choo talkin bout Willis" pose. I guess it's quite funny how some things change yet they still remain the same.I still get some shots of me with that look.Till next post I shall keep my self busy with laundry and cleaning my humble abode as my in-laws arrive on Wed for a fun filled week of crazy. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mynde said...

Who knew you used to be Gloria Vanderbuilt???????

Ronda said...

I love the '70s picture, and of course, I had to call Jeff in to see Adam's blond hair!

I also had to seriously look twice at that old picture of you...you could have been my cousin...just with red hair rather than blond!