Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Morning

Ok well it's been a not so good morning but I am trying to be positive. I have a horrible chest cold and Bella was at the Dr. yesterday with a nasty cough. Well it looks like I spent $25 for the Dr. to tell me she is fine just draining and nothing in her chest. I am not so lucky and having been hacking up all morning.

My poor dog Sally is having issues again though. We had her teeth cleaned and scaled about 2 weeks ago because her face had gotten swollen. Turns out when our vet had her under she discovered a tumor on her spleen. So since she is 14 we decided not to spend the money as it may have spread to other areas. However the Dr. said she may be around 3 more years it all depends. We got up yesterday morning and her face was swollen again. So I am going today to get more antibiotics . The Dr. thinks we should try this before we try anything else. Problem is the dog won't eat Peanut Butter or Cheese AT ALL anymore because she is so used to having pills being hidden in them. This time the vet is calling in liquid. I sure hope it works.

Bella is supposed to have Art class today but I am feeling so yucky and I have to go the grocery today. I am thinking about cutting class. I hate to because Bella enjoys it but I am not up to art class,grocery and Gym today.

I will leave this post on a positive note though. Our back yard is trying to come together. Maybe by the end of summer it will be all we want it to be. Adam has been pressure washing,next comes stain for the play set and the fence. Then we need to roto- till all the back gardens and start fresh next year. We have a Yucca that is as tall as our stinking house and the clematis the previous owners left has NEVER bloomed. When we lived in Greenfield we had an awesome garden but it is A LOT of work especially now that we have Bella.So wish me luck !

1 comment:

Mynde said...

All of that yuckiness- and yet you still managed to bring me a beautiful dinner for my family. You, my friend, are such a special person to me! Thank you.........