Thursday, July 24, 2008

They're Here

Adam's Mom and Dad arrived last night to much fanfare from Bella. She misses them a lot and looks so forward to their visits. She has ran then ragged already. She wants them to read to her non-stop,play her chutes & ladders or candy land,play picnic and camp out with her in the "tent".

I too get very excited as this means I get a few rare minutes to myself. I am going to go get my nails done. Meet and old friend for lunch today. My mom and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight. Because it is usually I that gets to do all of the above games and reading. We have been trying to do about 15-20 minutes of "school" every morning . We go a new study guide and we work on numbers ,letters and phonics. So far she is loving it and she gets a new reward sticker everyday when she completes her lessons.

Today is also her Art class. Grandma and Papaw are taking her to it too. I think it's the day she gets to make a tye dye t-shirt. Last week we went and she made a spray painted hat and a glass painted coaster. We get to pick those up this week. After art class they are planning on taking her out to lunch. I for one wish them good luck. She can be quite a handful at a restaurant. I look at it this way...they will be fine it's 2 against one right?I took a few pics of the aftermath last night. I guess Papaw was wore out! . I also included one from oh so long ago at her baptism. Look how she has grown!

2 comments:

Mynde said...

I guess he was 'dog tired'! Kids will do that to you!

Ronda said...

Poor Grandpa! Bella must have had him hoppin'.