Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An ounce of prevention...

is wortha pound of cure. That's what my grandma always used to say. I guess I am doing post today to prevent myslef from being a slacker and not posting for a week.
My week was un-eventful I went to Ohio like planned on Thursday and Friday. It was fun and I managed to get to Sugar Crafts,Jungle Jim and Ikea after work Thursday night. After driving home Mom and I went out for her birthday dinner and then we went to a movie and saw this. We liked it but not nearly as much as we thought we would.
Then Sat I cleaned house and did my weekly expense report while Mom took Bella to Conner Prarie for a" Apple A Day" playdate. They had fun and Bella was crashed out when they got home around 2 so I was able to catch up on a couple of shows we watch. Then we went to the flower factory to get containers for baked goods for the bake sale we are having at church. Adam was out of town camping for the night so Mom and I came home and we got to watch the new Grey's episode. Sunday morning I cooked a big breakfast for us all and we went to church. Then Adam and I took Bella to the park after lunch.
Monday was a very productive day too. I caught up on laundry,cleaned the kitchen,cooked dinner for Mom again sice Adam had to work late. Then laid out my stuff for work today. Tomorrow is a good day. I am off of work and get to spend the day with Bella relaxing and watching the movie she has been DYING to see. Dad got it from RedBox for us this morning.So I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow and I maybe just maybe will take a picture or 2 of sweet cheeks and put them up for all to see.

No comments: