Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Back....

I know everyone is busy and have lives a lot more complicated than I but I'll tell ya it's been way to busy around here this week to heck e-mail much less post to the ole blog. I'll start where I left off. Last Thursday I was off and took Bella to Connor Prairie.Well Miss thing and I had a ball even if it was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk.Oh wait the 1800's didn't have side walks . Here are some photos I took. I love the one with her and the chicken.
Then On Friday I had to go to Lafayette to do a wedding cake. I was an easy day even though I went to the gym at 5 am so I could get done early. Then I picked up my cousin Rachel (15 yrs old) to watch Bella while Adam ,Mom and I went to see this. It was so stinking funny. We don't get to go a lot together so it was fun. I ate way to much buttery popcorn and got a tummy ache but what's new?
Sat well Sat was a whole different day. I had Mom, Rachel and me working on emptying ,Cleaning ,receiving new furniture. all day long I mean from 6 am to 6 pm I only took a few minutes to eat and or help Bella. It was cruel but it had to be done. I have before and after pictures below. Before Shot of Living and Dining Rooms
Living Room After
I won't go into anymore details as I'd like to forget that day. That night my cousin Lisa and her daughter Rachel and I went swimming then out to dinner and then grocery shopping . I didn't get to bed until 11:30.


Dining Room After Shot
Then Sunday morning I got up at 6:45 and went to early services as I didn't want to miss church I am needing God to be the center of my life for sure so Since there was a family cookout and I didn't want to be late I was out the door. Then we went to the cookout and for the most part it was a nice day.
Then came Monday. I felt awful and Bella had yucky looking eyes from the moment she got out of Bed. Yup I went to the Dr and it was a confirmed case of Pink Eye . Oh Joy! So that's where I am right now. At least it was my day off and Dr says Bella will be all clear by the morning and I have to work tomorrow. So Wish me luck !

2 comments:

Mynde said...

See- connor prairie is just as gross and germy as chucke cheese : )

Ronda said...

Hey there stranger! Love your new furniture! Hope it's as comfy as it looks. Sorry to hear about the pink eye. I'm guessing getting drops in Bella's peepers is a little less than fun.

See you around sometime. Hopefully sooner than later!