Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's official

She's off the market. Sorry Guys! Adam's beautiful sister & Bella's Zia Rita is getting married. She has been dating Eric for a couple years now and it was expected but now it is official with the ring in hand. He hid the ring Geo-caching style and made her go look for a cache and then said SURPRISE! I still have not met him ! I went to Connecticut back in May for a visit but he could only come down when I was not there(curious) I swore for the longest time he didn't really exist but since they all (The In-laws) swear he does I'll have to accept it but I'm still cautious.

They are planning on a Sept/Oct 2009 Wedding. I am telling you these In-laws and their getting married are just plain ole screwing up my vacation time I'll tell ya.Adam's brother Roger is getting married in Nov this year (see him and Erika above)and we will be out there during one of the coldest times of the year.What is it with a Erika AND an Eric joining the family? All I know is that they both better get busy having kids so Grandma will have another baby to love on. Bella is getting rotten with all the attention of being the only one.They also better have a girl so they can get all of the FABULOUS dresses my mother in law has made for Bella over the years.

I am planning on sneaking a trip to the city(NYC) on that Sun after the wedding to get my china town fix and hopefully see a show too. I do miss my other side of the family but since this is what you'll get for $500K in Redding and THIS is what you'll get here in Indianapolis including 5 acres and lake front and it's $4k CHEAPER I guess I'm staying put!


2 comments:

Ronda said...

Congrats to your growing family! Here's to lots of grandbabies!

Mynde said...

Two weddings, no fair! Can I come too, Oh, and can my children be in the wedding?