Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just another day

Right this moment I am in nirvana. I am sitting at my local Panera eating my cinnamon crack bagel drinking my mocha latte and surfing the web. It is nearly almost never that I have been able to do this. Normally I'd be working or at home working or playing with Bugga. Today I am off,Julie has Bella and I am meeting my boss here to get my new lab coats and to learn how to get on the company's VPN. So I am one lucky mama especially since she is late!
I am taking the dogs to my cousin Jeff's today so he can doggie sit. I have to pack for our camping trip this weekend. I have to make an appt for Adam,Mom and I for the Dr. since our Dr moved back to India on the 22nd. Then if I manage my time very very well and it's in God's plan for my day I'll have a moment where I can sit down and do something I want to do. Maybe do a new Desktop for Sept?Maybe do a scrap page. Maybe I could sit down and watch a TV show without falling asleep or having someone interrupt me. Let me tell ya the possibilities are endless.
Then my DH is taking me out to dinner tonight to the Melting Pot.To enjoy a nice pot of fondue. I am excited.
Then tomorrow it's back to reality and I have to work in Bloomington. Oh well I guess it could be HERE.

2 comments:

Mynde said...

That's it Miss Rebecca, just rub it in. Parade it in our little faces. Go ahead.

Actually, I am glad for you and hope you have a wonderful, restful day. You should put on your labcoat and go walk around the pharmacy area at Walmart and give out really bad advice. Just joking!

Ronda said...

You have no idea how close we were to packing up and sitting in Panera just to watch you!

Enjoy your day...you deserve all the wonderous things that will be heaped upon you!