Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scrap Happy

I had a few minutes between work,dinner and my meeting at church last night to hang out in the back yard with Bugga and snap a few shots. So I was editing them this morning and realized I have been a total slacker lately with doing PC desktops for Mom ,Grandma and myself so I did a new one this morning here it is:

Then since It put me in a scrappy mood I decided to do a couple of pages with the pictures I' taken. Here they are too:

Then I was really rolling and thought since it's the very 1st day of October I'd just update the ole blog too. Give it more of a fall feeling.

See this picture? It's my friends and I . I have been missing them lately now that I am back to work ,feeling overwhelmed with schedules. However if I have time to scrap I should have time to visit and I am going to try to make it more of a priority! So watch out your phone maybe ringing SOON!

2 comments:

Mynde said...

What a nice surprise! However, if you can do all that fancy stuff with scraping, can you please make me not look like moran in the picture? please? Miss you too- life is just crazy.

Ronda said...

Lovin' the new look of the blog, the scrappin' pages, and Bella's shawl (we'll be looking for that at the kids' clothing sale in a couple of years).

We're missin' you, too. I'm missing everyone. I've only talked to Julie recently, and that's it. Where is everyone??