Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christmas List



This tops my wants on the old Christmas list. "More than a car payment you say". " or"$500 and all it does is Roast you say" Well I say Pshaw!!!! How is a girl to ever become a culinary master cooking without it? Fine then... My only opportunity is to win it in a new contest P Dub is having.So be rooting for #7499 that's my comment number!

While I am asking, thinking of and begging for things. I LOVE this wall and I want one soon. I am going to be hitting up IKEA again before Christmas and I have a PLAN. So if your well off and you bought me this stuff please be kind enough to let me know before I drive all the way to Cincinnati!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

They have this wall at IKEA? I'm going to IKEA at the end of this month...

Do they have this wall in wood tones?

Is this wall three-kids-running-through-the-house proof?

Thanks for the heads up on the PW contest. Now we must also root for 11281. Did you get in on the printer giveaway?

Mynde said...

No way- I'm rooting for my own number with miss PW. You guys can KISS IT! But not to worry- you can also come to my house to visit it when I WIN!